Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and an arcade/game room.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Miradouro de Santa Luzia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Monastery of Sao Vicente de Fora - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fado Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Castle of Sao Jorge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Feira da Ladra Flea Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lisbon Cathedral (Se) - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Pantheon - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Martim Moniz Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Hospital Sao Jose - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Figueira Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Rossio Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rua Augusta Arch - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Santa Justa Elevator - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Carmo Convent - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Lisbon City Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Cascais (CAT) - 22.6 km / 14 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Convento do Salvador is Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado).
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.