Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Medici Chapels - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Via Faenza - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Laurentian Library - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
San Lorenzo Church - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Medici Riccardi - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Central Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Florence Design Academy - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Florence Baptistery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Via de' Calzaiuoli - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Loggia del Bigallo - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Giotto's Campanile - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Duomo Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Via de' Tornabuoni - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Academy of Fine Arts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Corte dei Medici is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 23 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 24.00 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.