Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to the beach or shopping on the complimentary shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of gendamerie and cinema of Saint-Tropez - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Port of Saint Tropez - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Musee de l'Annonciade - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Saint-Tropez Gulf - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Maison des Papillons - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Place des Lices - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Saint Tropez Citadel - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Canebier Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cogolin Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Pampelonne Beach - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Gassin Golf Country Club - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Les Salins Beach - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Azur Park - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Port of Grimaud - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Grimaud Beach - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres) - 51.4 km / 31.9 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 350 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 120.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 04 November and 28 February.