Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a steam room, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 30 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Archaeology and Anthropology Museum of the Southern Andes - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Clock Tower - 28.1 km / 17.4 mi
Plaza Arce - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Train Cemetery - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Uyuni (UYU) - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
La Paz (LPB-El Alto Intl.) - 518.5 km / 322.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel de Sal Luna Salada is La Paz (LPB-El Alto Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BOB 315 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- All citizens of Bolivia will be charged the national value-added tax (13%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.