Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Convento de San Felipe de Neri - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museo Universitario Charcas - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Capilla de la Virgen de Guadalupe - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
National Archive and Library of Bolivia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Catedral Metropolitana de Sucre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo de Arte Alfredo Gutierrez Valenzuela - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Prefectura de Chuquisaca - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza 25 de Mayo - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sucre Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Casa de la Libertad - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Iglesia de Santa Monica - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Universidad de San Francisco Xavier de Chuquisaca - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museo de Santa Clara - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sucre Central Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Gran Mariscal de Ayacucho - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel de Su Merced is Sucre (SRE-Juana Azurduy de Padilla Intl.) - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BOB 100 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: BOB 0 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- All citizens of Bolivia will be charged the national value-added tax (13%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.