Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ponte Vecchio - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Uffizi Gallery - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Galileo Museum - Institute and Museum of the History of Science - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Loggia dei Lanzi - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Via de' Calzaiuoli - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Vecchio - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Piazza della Signoria - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Fountain of Neptune - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Gucci Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Davanzati Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Via de' Tornabuoni - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Salvatore Ferragamo Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza San Firenze - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Via Maggio - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bargello - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel degli Orafi is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 37 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.80 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.