This smoke-free hotel was built in 2014.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rue des Bouchers - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jeanneke Pis - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Moof Museum - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
La Grand Place - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Brussels City Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cathedral of St. Michael - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Rue Neuve - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Square Brussels Meeting Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Library of Belgium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Editions Jacques Brel - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Manneken Pis Statue - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mont des Arts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
BOZAR Centre for Fine Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Belgian Comic Strip Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 54.7 km / 34 mi
Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 56.2 km / 34.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel des Galeries is Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National).
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.