Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. Additional features at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Guevara Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museo del Mare - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Diocesan Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pescatori Beach - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Aragonese Castle - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cartaromana Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Via Vittoria Colonna - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Piazza degli Eroi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Royal Palace of Ischia - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ischia Port - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
English Beach - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Castiglione Thermal Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Nitrodi Hot Springs - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Maronti Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Idroterme Olympus - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Don Felipe is Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 10 October and 26 April.