Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rue de Rivoli - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hotel de Ville - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Picasso Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Centre Pompidou - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ile Saint Louis - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Place des Vosges - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ile de la Cite - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Forum des Halles - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Les Halles - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Notre Dame Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Conciergerie - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Place de la Bastille - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Opera Bastille - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Grands Boulevards - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pont Neuf - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Dupond-Smith is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12 and EUR 35 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.