Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rock Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Gato de Tejada Monument - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
La Tertulia Modern Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Merced Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Religious Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
La Merced Archaeological Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Antonio Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Enrique Buenaventura Municipal Theater - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Calima Gold Museum of the Bank of the Republic - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Sebastian de Belalcazar Statue and Viewpoint - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Centenario Commercial Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Caliwood Cinema Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Comfandi and Comfenalco Cultural Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Torre Mudejar - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Caicedo Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel el Peñón is Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.) - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.