Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Caswell House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Blanton Museum of Art - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
University of Texas Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Texas State Capitol - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
University of Texas at Austin - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
HOPE Outdoor Gallery - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Governor's Mansion - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sixth Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Frank Erwin Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Austin Public Library - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Austin History Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bass Concert Hall - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Capitol Visitors Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Ella is Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.