Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Modern Art - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Banje Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lazareti - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Revelin Fortress - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Dominican Monastery - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Bell Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Memorial Room of Dubrovnik Defenders - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sponza Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Buza Gate - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Old Town Harbor - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Orlando's Column - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Luza Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Dubrovnik City Hall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Church of St. Blaise - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Dubrovnik Synagogue - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Excelsior is Dubrovnik (DBV) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: HRK 375 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HRK 375.00 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: HRK 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: HRK 10 per person, per night for adults; HRK 5 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.