Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Finnish Architecture - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Design Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kauppahalli - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Esplanadi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kauppatori Market Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. John's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Helsinki City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Helsinki City Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
University of Helsinki - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Presidential Palace - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Helsinki Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sederholm House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Swedish Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Senate Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Helsinki Olympia Terminal - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Fabian is Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.