Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Renaissance Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Paulista Avenue - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Brazilian Museum of Sculpture - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Trianon Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Unibes Cultural - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Museum of Art of Sao Paulo - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ibirapuera Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Augusta Theater - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Batman Alley - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Pacaembu Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Football Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Buenos Aires Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mackenzie Presbyterian University - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Professor Aristoteles Orsini Planetarium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Pinheiros Sport Club - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas - Sao Paulo Intl.) - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.) - 32.6 km / 20.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Fasano Sao Paulo is Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: BRL 107.10 for adults and BRL 53.55 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 45 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: BRL 45 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: BRL 60.00 per night
- Pet fee: BRL 300 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 350.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 8.40 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.