Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this Belle Époque hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paseo de la Reforma - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Glorieta de Insurgentes - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Angel of Independence Monument - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Reforma 222 - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
U.S. Embassy - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cuauhtemoc Monument - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Biblioteca Benjamin Franklin - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museo de Cera - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Diana the Huntress Fountain - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Teatro Diego Rivera - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cristobal Colon Monument - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Arena Mexico - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Monument to the Revolution - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Chapultepec Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Museo Nacional de la Revolucion - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.) - 56.2 km / 34.9 mi
The preferred airport for Geneve Ciudad de México is Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 190 for adults and MXN 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 1000 per vehicle
- Late check-out fee: MXN 1250 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.