Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kerid Crater - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Selfoss Church - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Nesjavellir - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Turf House - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
LA Art Museum - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Geothermal park - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Hveragerdi Church - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Reykjadalur Valley - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Thingvellir National Park - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
Skalholt Cathedral - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Urridafoss Waterfall - 33.9 km / 21 mi
Almannagja - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
Tre Og List - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
Raufarholshellir Cave - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Geysir Hot Springs - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Grimsborgir is Reykjavik (RKV-Reykjavik Domestic) - 68.3 km / 42.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 45000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 10450 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 333 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.