Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna. This Art Deco hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Azul Maya Archaeological Museum - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
La Galeria - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Casa Cakchiquel Arts Center - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Church of Saint Francis - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Panajachel Municipal Market - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
The Maya Traditions Herbal Medicine Garden - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
CHIYA Art Gallery - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Isla Verde is Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.) - 147.8 km / 91.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GTQ 50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GTQ 30 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.