Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ilica Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zagreb Funicular - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kino Europa - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Zagreb Eye Viewpoint - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Profil Megastore - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lotrscak Tower - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Croatian Music Institute - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Broken Relationships - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ban Jelacic Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St Catherine's Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The Croatian Museum of Naive Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Klovic Palace Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Zagreb Youth Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Dolac - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Jägerhorn is Zagreb (ZAG) - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: HRK 130 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: HRK 6.00 per person, per night for adults; HRK 3.00 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.