Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a sauna, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. This Baroque hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fish Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig Bloed Basiliek) - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bruges Town Hall (Stadhuis) - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Gothic Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palace of the Liberty of Bruges - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Absolute Art Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Burg - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Queen Astrid Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Holy Blood Basilica Chapel - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Groeningemuseum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Gruuthuse Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Walburga's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Lamp Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Choco-Story Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Historium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.) - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 106.5 km / 66.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Jan Brito is Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 50.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.12 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Jan Brito is Brussels (BRU-Brussels Airport) - 94.3 km / 58.6 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.