Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Diamond Museum Amsterdam - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museum Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
P.C. Hooftstraat - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Stedelijk Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Van Gogh Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rijksmuseum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Concertgebouw - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Zuiderbad - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Paradiso - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Holland Casino - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Vondelpark - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Leidseplein - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
DeLaMar Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Melkweg - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Heineken Experience - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel JL No76 is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20.95 for adults and EUR 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 47.5 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 68 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.