Relax and unwind with massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Karting Can Picafort - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Playa de Muro - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Necròpolis de Son Real - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Illot dels Porros - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Punta Llarga de Son Real - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Cala s'Arralot - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Albufera Natural Park - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Son Real Beach - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Es Serralot - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Ses Escorxes - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Es Corral des Marbres - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Alcudia Beach - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Sa Canova Beach - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Cova de Sant Martí - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Abaix des Jonquet - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel JS Miramar is Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 64.8 km / 40.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per week (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per person (roundtrip)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 4 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 28 October and 25 April.