Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, shopping on site, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Carolus Borromeus Church - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Green Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cathedral of Our Lady - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Antwerp Market Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rockox House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Peter Paul Rubens Statue - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Vlaeykensgang - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Antwerp City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Brabo Statue - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Poorterswoning Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Butcher's Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Red Light District Antwerp - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Meir - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
National Maritime Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Steen Castle - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Julien is Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 12.5 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.39 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.