Relax and unwind with body treatments and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Costume Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pontocho - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Museum of Kyoto - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 44.2 km / 27.4 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 96.5 km / 60 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Kanra Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3000 for adults and JPY 3000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.