Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a hair salon.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Promenade des Anglais - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Blue Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Florida Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Casino Ruhl - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Place Massena - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Albert 1st Gardens - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Avenue Jean Medecin - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nice Opera - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nice Etoile Shopping Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Cours Saleya - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Foundation Lenval Children's Hospital - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nice Cathedral - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Place Rossetti - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Acropolis Congress Centre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nice Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Le Negresco is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 95.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The preferred airport for Hotel Negresco is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.