Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this Belle Époque hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Acropolis Congress Centre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Marc Chagall National Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Place Massena - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nice Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Place Garibaldi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Avenue Jean Medecin - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nice Marina - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nice Etoile Shopping Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Place Rossetti - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nice Cathedral - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Matisse Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Courthouse Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cimiez Amphitheater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Le Petit Palais is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.