Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a nightclub, outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this Beaux Arts hotel include concierge services, complimentary babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Park forest Zlatni Rt - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Church of Our Mother of Mercy - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Romanesque Church of the Holy Trinity - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rovinj Marina - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Carrera Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Franciscan Monastery - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rovinj Harbour - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Town Clock - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Grisia Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Rovinj Town Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Marsala Tita Square - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Balbi's Arch - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Trg Valdibora - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Batana House Ecomuseum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Church of St. Benedict - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Lone Rovinj is Pula (PUY) - 40 km / 24.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: HRK 500 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: HRK 228 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 31 December and 24 January.