Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Moscow Kremlin - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Maly Theatre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bolshoi Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Revolution Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
TsUM — Central Universal Department Store - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kuznetsky Most - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Resurrection Gate - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kazan Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Manezh Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Alexander Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
State Historical Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
GUM Department Store - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Moscow Arts Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lenin's Mausoleum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Metropol Moscow is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 2250 for adults and RUB 1125 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 7500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1770.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: RUB 3000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.