Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer an outdoor pool or an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this Belle Époque hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Casino Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Le Metropole Shopping Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Casino Monte Carlo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Salle Garnier Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Japanese Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Grimaldi Forum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Monaco Harbour - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Condamine Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Prince's Palace (Palais Princier) - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Palace Square - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Exotic Garden (Jardin Exotique) - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Saint Nicholas Cathedral - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Louis II Stadium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Saint-Martin Gardens - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Metropole, Monte Carlo is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 38 and EUR 43 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 39 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 70 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 120.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.