Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby. If you're ready for some gaming fun, you can hop on the casino shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tolentini - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Campo Santa Margherita - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazzale Roma - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Grand Canal - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ca' Rezzonico - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Mary of the Friars - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zattere - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Squero di San Trovaso - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Palazzo Malipiero - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palazzo Labia - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Academy Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Campo San Polo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Church of San Polo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13.4 km / 8.4 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.