Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avenue Jean Medecin - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Place Massena - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Basilique Notre Dame - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Promenade des Anglais - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nice Etoile Shopping Center - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Acropolis Congress Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Albert 1st Gardens - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Blue Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Casino Ruhl - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Marc Chagall National Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Quay of the United States - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nice Opera - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nice Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cours Saleya - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Nice Excelsior is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 6.4 km / 4 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The preferred airport for Hotel Excelsior is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.