Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avenue Jean Medecin - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Place Massena - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Nice Etoile Shopping Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Acropolis Congress Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Albert 1st Gardens - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Blue Beach - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Casino Ruhl - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Orthodox Cathedral - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Marc Chagall National Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nice Opera - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nice Theatre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cours Saleya - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Florida Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Place Garibaldi - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Nice Excelsior is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 6.4 km / 4 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 10 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The preferred airport for Hotel Excelsior is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.