Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Salar de Uyuni - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Archaeology and Anthropology Museum of the Southern Andes - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Clock Tower - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Plaza Arce - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
Train Cemetery - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Uyuni (UYU) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
La Paz (LPB-El Alto Intl.) - 517.5 km / 321.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Palacio de Sal is La Paz (LPB-El Alto Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 3 PM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- All citizens of Bolivia will be charged the national value-added tax (13%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures