Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services. Additional features at this hotel include a television in a common area and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palazzo Mansi National Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Church of Saints Paolino and Donato - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lucca City Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lucca State Library - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Puccini Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of San Salvatore - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza San Michele - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of San Michele in Foro - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of Comics and Imagery - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Porta San Donato - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Torre delle Ore - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Domus Romana - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Pfanner - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Porta Sant'Anna - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza Napoleone - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 72.4 km / 45 mi
The preferred airport for Palazzo Alexander Hotel is Florence (FLR-Peretola).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.