Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gulf of La Spezia - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Porto Venere Regional Natural Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Church of St. Peter - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sporting Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Varignano Vecchio Villa Romana - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tino Island - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Tinetto Island - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Doria Castle - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Corso Cavour - 14.2 km / 8.9 mi
Naval Museum - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Church of Nostra Signora della Neve - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Ferry Terminal - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Piazza Garibaldi - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
La Spezia Cruise Terminal - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Church of Nostra Signora della Salute - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Paradiso is Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) - 98.6 km / 61.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 220.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.