Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this Victorian hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Romanticism - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of Santa Barbara of the Salesas Reales - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de Chueca - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museo de Historia de Madrid - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tribunal de Cuentas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cristobal Benitez Arte Africano - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza del Dos de Mayo - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Plaza de Colon - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Casino Gran Via - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro Lara - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
National Library - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Golden Mile - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Teatro Victoria - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza del Carmen - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Casino de Madrid - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Petit Palace Santa Bárbara is Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 16 km / 10 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.