Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Romanticism - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Paseo de la Castellana - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Church of Santa Barbara of the Salesas Reales - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de Chueca - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museo de Historia de Madrid - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tribunal de Cuentas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Madrid Wax Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza de Colon - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro Lara - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
National Library - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Puerta del Sol - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza de Espana - Princesa - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gran Via Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Archaeological Museum of Spain - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
La Caixa Foundation - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Petit Palace Santa Bárbara is Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 16 km / 10 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.