Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza della Repubblica - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pirelli Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Corso Buenos Aires - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Photology - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Corso Como - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Porta Venezia - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Via della Spiga - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Modern Art Gallery - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Villa Reale - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Natural Science Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Armani Megastore - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Teatro alla Scala - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pinacoteca di Brera - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Academy of Fine Arts of Brera - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Piazza Lima - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Milan (LIN-Linate) - 8 km / 5 mi
Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Principe Di Savoia is Milan (LIN-Linate).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 45 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 70.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.