Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 spa tubs, a lazy river, and bicycles to rent. This Art Deco resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenorio Volcano National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rio Celeste Waterfall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Upala Central Park - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Cano Negro National Wildlife Refuge - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Las Pumas Rescue Center - 47.7 km / 29.6 mi
Lake Arenal - 49 km / 30.5 mi
Canas Park - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Rio Celeste Hideaway is Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.) - 97.6 km / 60.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CRC 104000 per vehicle
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.