Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avenue Louise - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Law Courts of Brussels - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Egmont Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Place du Petit Sablon - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Place du Grand Sablon - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place Royale - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Magritte Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Musical Instruments - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Place du Jeu de Balle - 1 km / 0.6 mi
BELvue Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Royal Palace of Brussels - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
BOZAR Centre for Fine Arts - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Film Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 51 km / 31.7 mi
Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise is Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National).
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 27 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 27 per 24 hours
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 20 February 2019 to 30 September 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues