Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Victoria Hall - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Grütli Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Batiment des Forces Motrices - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Grand Theatre Opera - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Geneva Conservatory of Music - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Rath Art Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bastions Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rues Basses - Old Town - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Patek Philippe Watch Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Geneva University - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Ethnography Geneva - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Reformation Wall Monument - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Flea Market of Plainpalais - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
City Center Shopping Area - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Tiffany is Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 4 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CHF 42 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CHF 42 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.