Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Takoyaki Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Universal CityWalk® Osaka - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Universal Studios Japan® - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sanja Shrine - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Osaka Bay - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tempozan Ferris Wheel - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Legoland Discovery Center - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Tempozan Market Place - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Osaka Central Wholesale Market - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Osaka International Convention Center - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Osaka Culturarium Tempozan - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Osaka National Museum of Art - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Symphony Hall - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Osaka Symphony Hall - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 46.3 km / 28.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Universal Port is Osaka (ITM-Itami).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.