Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arenas de Barcelona - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Joan Miro Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Placa d'Espanya - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Fira de Barcelona Montjuïc - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sant Antoni Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Teatre Goya - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
University of Barcelona - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Magic Fountain of Montjuic - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hospital Clinic - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Caixaforum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Barcelona Pavilion - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Teatre Coliseum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Centre de Cultura Contemporania de Barcelona - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Rambla del Raval - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Victoria Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Emilia is Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.