Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sorrento Peninsula - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Positano Town Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza dei Mulini - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Church of Santa Maria Assunta - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Positano Tourist Office - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Spiaggia Grande - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Positano Ferry Landing - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Fornillo Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Marina Longa of Tordigliano - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Marina di Praia - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Fiordo di Furore Beach - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Emerald Grotto - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Villa Fondi - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Meta Beach - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Museo Correale di Terranova - 17 km / 10.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 60.4 km / 37.5 mi
Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi) - 84.2 km / 52.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Franca is Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Children 10 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150.00 per room
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 11 November and 26 March.