Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Khreshchatyk Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Globus Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gamma Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Independence Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gogol's Nose - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Museum of the History of Ukraine - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
St. Alexander Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Gallery 36 - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kiev Academic Youth Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cat Sculptures - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Golden Gate - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The Knight House - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Castle of Richard Lionheart - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Karaite Kenesa - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Philharmonic of Ukraine - 1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kiev (IEV-Zhulhany) - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Kiev (KBP-Borispol Intl.) - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Kiev is Kiev (KBP-Borispol Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: UAH 950 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: 1 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Kiev is Kiev (KBP-Borispol Intl.) - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.