Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Khreshchatyk Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Saint Sophia's Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Globus Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hedgehog in the Fog Monument - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Center of all Pointers of Ukraine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Andriyivskyy Descent - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Independence Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Museum of the History of Ukraine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St. Alexander Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
After Two Hares Monument - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
St. Andrew's Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cat Sculptures - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Golden Gate - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Karaite Kenesa - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kiev (IEV-Zhulhany) - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Kiev (KBP-Borispol Intl.) - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Kiev is Kiev (KBP-Borispol Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: UAH 950 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 41.73 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.