Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto National Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Corner - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Costume Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 78.3 km / 48.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3661 for adults and JPY 1830 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 7322 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.