Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a 24-hour health club, and a waterslide. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pointe Orlando - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Wonderworks - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Orange County Convention Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The Wheel at ICON Park™ - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Madame Tussauds - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Aquatica - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ripley's Believe It or Not - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
SeaWorld® Orlando - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Discovery Cove - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Pirate's Dinner Adventure - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Universal’s Volcano Bay™ - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Universal Orlando Resort™ - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Fun Spot USA - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway) - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.) - 61.2 km / 38 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Orlando is Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 26.00 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD $150 per pet, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.13 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for The Peabody Orlando is Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 16 km / 9.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.