Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Windward Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Movietowne - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Hasely Crawford Stadium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Adam Smith Square - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Queen's Park Oval - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Ariapita Avenue - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Long Circular Mall - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Ellerslie Plaza - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Emperor Valley Zoo - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Royal Botanical Gardens - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
National Museum and Art Gallery - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Woodford Square - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Shops of Maraval - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Holy Trinity Cathedral - 4.9 km / 3 mi
President's House - 4.9 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Trinidad is Port of Spain (POS-Piarco Intl.) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 31 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 9 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures