Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Johannes Hevelius Monument - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St Catherine’s Church - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
European Solidarity Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Tower Clock Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gdansk Old Town Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Roads to Freedom - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Great Mill - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Polish Post Office Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Market Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Hyacinth Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St Nicholas Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
John III Sobieski Monument - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Swietojanska Street - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Wybrzeze Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Great Armoury - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Ibis Gdansk Stare Miasto Hotel is Gdansk (GDN-Lech Walesa) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 41 for adults and PLN 20,50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: PLN 35 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 20 PLN per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: PLN 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: PLN 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2.22 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.