Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hibiya Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ginza Six - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Diet Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 70.3 km / 43.7 mi
The preferred airport for Imperial Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 3240 and JPY 9000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 48840 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 48840 (one-way), (from 1 to 5 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.