Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This villa also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Krisna - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kuta Galeria Shopping Arcade - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
3D Trick Art Museum DMZ - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Legian Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Siloam Hospitals - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kuta Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Bali Bombing Memorial - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Poppies Lane II - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
BIMC Hospital - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Beachwalk Shopping Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mall Bali Galeria - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Gado Gado Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Double Six Beach - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Kuta Square - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Sunset Point Shopping Centre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Ini Vie Villa is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: IDR 135000 for adults and IDR 135000 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: IDR 200000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 500000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: IDR 270000 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.