Treat yourself with massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Philips Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Philips Stadium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Frits Philips Music Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Van Abbemuseum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Eindhoven University of Technology - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
DAF Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Escaperoom Strijp-S - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Evoluon - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Catharina Hospital - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
National Swimming Centre Tongelreep - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Indoor Sports Centre Eindhoven - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
High Tech Campus - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Shopping Centre Ekkersrijt - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Montana Snowcenter - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
E3 Strand - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
The preferred airport for Inntel Hotels Art Eindhoven is Eindhoven (EIN) - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.