Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Unicentro Shopping Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Atanasio Giradot Stadium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Parque Biblioteca Belen - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Miguel Angel Builes Ethnographic Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Plaza de La Libertad de Medellin - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Juan Pablo II Airpark - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Pies Descalzos Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Carlos Vieco Theatre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Park of Lights - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Cisneros Square - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Cisneros Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Jose Gutierrez Gomez Medellin Metropolitan Theatre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Universidad Nacional Sede Medellin - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Medellin General Hospital - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Inntu Hotel is Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 85000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 10000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.